Sitedeki Yeriniz : Ana Sayfa
» 2016-02-14 – Ukraine: Agrobiological and technolog
2016-02-14 – Ukraine: Agrobiological and technolog
Agrobiological and technological bases of intensification of beet production
Description of the project offered:
Purpose of research - theoretically substantiate of agrobiological and technological elements of intensification of production and improve the beet growing technology for high efficiency cultivation.
To achieve this purpose is supposed to perform the following tasks:
- To establish the patterns of yield of beet formation depending on the quality of sown seed;
- To determine the net photosynthetic potential and productivity of photosynthesis of beet biological forms depending on agrotechnological measures;
- Identify the characteristics of beet growth and development, depending on the varietal characteristics, meteorological conditions and hybrids reactions to the elements of growing technolog;
- Scientifically substantiate the optimal parameters of the power plant area and the influence on growth, development, photosynthetic productivity, yield and quality of beet production;
- Theoretically substantiate the ways of intensification of production and to develop the mathematical models of beet growth and development.
The object of research - processes of intensification of beet production: biological and technological bases of growing; growth and development and the formation of crop productivity and technological qualities of roots depending on agrotechnological measures.
Subject of research - hybrids and varieties of beet, feeding area, fertilizers, hydrothermal conditions, yield and product quality, economic and energy effects.
Project proposer: Lesya Karpuk
Call for proposal title:
Description of the collaboration sought:
Desire to achieve the cooperation in the field of beet growing in terms of global climate warming
Organisation types sought:
Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Iceland, Israel, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of, Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia,