Sitedeki Yeriniz : Ana Sayfa
» 2016-03-16 - Ukraine: Development of energy and re
2016-03-16 - Ukraine: Development of energy and re
Description of the project offered:
Heating technologies are widely used in thermal processing of materials and products in the fiery furnace, where they must provide intensive, accurate, uniform heating of materials and products. This is especially true for:
- production of construction ceramics;
- mechanical engineering where heating products have to meet stringent requirements on the uniformity of heating and the final quality of the product.
Deterrent to increased use of intensive technology of precise heating of products is the lack of ways of an intensification of radiant heat exchange in a confined working space between the charge and the furnace lining, as well as the lack of high-speed burners for combustion of low-calorific gases.
We developed technology of precise heating of products and materials due to the intensive mixing and movement of gases around the surfaces of the heated bodies by using the energy of high-speed streams of products of combustion of natural gas. We also developed a series of high-speed burners that provide high quality burning natural gas and a minimum outlet of harmful substances: CO and NOx.
The results of works on the subject are presented at international conferences and in publications in specialized journals.
The project aims to improve existing technology by increasing the emissivity of the bounding surfaces of furnaces. Also, the regularities of the influence of the degree of blackness of these surfaces, the size and shape of the heating surfaces, angular coefficients, recirculation ratio, etc. will be investigated. New high-speed burner for better burning low-calorie gases will be developed. The obtained results will create the necessary preconditions for the industrial production of appropriate equipment and implementation of technology of precise heating of products in the industry.
1. Development of techniques and equipment necessary for the implementation of energy-efficient, resource-saving and environmentally friendly technology of precise heating of products from different materials in the fiery furnaces of various industries.
2. Application of technology of precise heating for firing refractories, ceramic products, metal heat treatment will provide to increase the productivity of furnaces, to ensure product quality, reduce specific fuel consumption.
3. Patenting of the results of the developed technology and equipment at the international level.
4. The creation of competitive equipment for industrial furnaces, with the possibility of further replication.
Project proposer: Borys BONDARENKO
Call for proposal title:
CALL: ENERGY EFFICIENCY CALL 2016-2017
Call for proposal identifier:
Description of the collaboration sought:
We invite partners interested in fulfillment of the project idea.
Expertise sought: Intellectual property rights, Business aspects, Scientific research, Coordination. Cooperation, Innovation. Technology transfer, Security, Regional development, Economic aspects, Environmental protection, Safety, Agriculture, Other energy topics, Energy saving, Energy storage. Energy. Transport, Fossil fuels, Other technology, Automation, Materials technology, Construction technology, Industrial manufacture,
Project coordinator, Project participant,
Organisation types sought:
Countries sought: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Iceland, Israel, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of, Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey, Canada, India, Iran, Islamic Republic of, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Republic of, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Ukraine, United States, Uzbekistan,
Call for proposal specific information
The referenced call for proposals has no specific fields defined.